Fury Index du Forum Fury
l'alliance Fury

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Beg For It Chris Brown

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Fury Index du Forum -> Public -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
marolwyn

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:45 (2016) Sujet du message: Beg For It Chris Brown Répondre en citant

Beg For It Chris Brown > urlin.us/2bufb

print...correct...Terms...of...Use....Advisory....-....the....following....lyrics....contain....explicit....language:....Girl,....I....woke....up....before....the....light....Thinking....about....tonight....I....can't,....I....can't....sleep....Just....a....few....hours....ago....We....had....the....TV....on....Drowning....out....your....screams....Tell....me....your....favorite....love....song....girl....I'm....gonna....play....it....while....your....toes....curl....Girl....what....you're....saying....speak....your....mind....Girl,....show....me....what....you....likeI'm....a....make....you....beg....for....it....Beg....for....it....I'll....give....you....what....you....need....Only....if....you....say....please....I'm....a....make....you....beg....for....it....Beg....for....it....Go....on....whisper....your....wishes....to....me,....babyNot....gonna....lie....to....you....wasn't....expecting....you,....To....have....me....on....my....knees,....yeah....I'm....a....gonna....make....you....cry....Tears....from....your....paradise....And....love....your....ass....to....sleep....Yeah....You've....got....my....favorite....secrets....on,....And....I....wont....use....my....hands....to....take....them....off....Girl....what....you're....saying....Speak....your....mind....Show....me....what....you....like!I'm....a....make....you....beg....for....it,....Beg....for....it....I'll....give....you....what....you....need....Only....if....you....say....please!....I'm....a....make....you....beg....for....it,....Beg....for....it....Go....on....and....whisper....your....wishes....to....me,....babe!Baby....I'm....gonna....let....it....go,....Girl,....you....go....get....it....good....I'm....gonna....make....twenty....more....seconds....Feel....like....twenty....more....minutes....Baby....I'm....gonna....make....you....scream,....yeah....I'm....not....finished....yet,....twenty....more....seconds....Oh,....you....ain't....gotta....beg....no....more....I'm....a....give....it....up....I'm....a....give....you....all....my....love....And....baby....oh....I'm....gonna....give....you....what....you're....asking....for....But....if....you....want....more....I'm....gonna....make....you....beg....for....it,....beg....for....it....And....I'm....a....give....you....what....you....need....Only....if....you....say....please....I'm....a....make....you....beg....for....it,....beg....for....it,....beg....for....it....Is....your....body....telling....me,....oh?I'm....a....make....you....beg....for....it,....Beg....for....it!....I'll....give....you....what....you....need....Only....if....you....say....please!....I'm....a....make....you....beg....for....it,....Beg....for....it!....Go....on....and....whisper....your....wishes....to....me,....babe!....Songwriters....JONATHAN....YIP,....JEREMY....REEVES,....PRISCILLA....RENEA,....RAY....ROMULUS,....RAY....MCCULLOUGH,....CHRISTOPHER....BROWN,....AMBER....STREETER,....ANDRE....MERRITT....Published....by....Lyrics........Sony/ATV....Music....Publishing....LLC,....Warner/Chappell....Music,....Inc.,....Universal....Music....Publishing....Group....Chris..Brown..–..Beg..For..It..lyricsGirl,..I..woke..up..before..the..light..Thinking..about..tonight,..I..can't,..I..can't..sleep!..Just..a..few..hours..ago,..We..had..the..tv..on,..drowning..out..your..scream..Tell..me..your..favorite..love..song..girl..I'm..gonna..play..it,..While..your..toes..curl,..Girl..what..you're..saying,..Speak..your..mind!..Tell..me..what..you..like!..Chorus:..I'ma..make..you..beg..for..it,..Beg..for..it!..I'ma..give..you..what..you..need,..Only..if..you..say..please!..I'ma..make..you..beg..for..it,..Beg..for..it!..Gone..and..whisper..your..wishes..to..me,..babe!..Not..gonna..lie..to..you,..wasn't..expecting..you,..To..have..me..on..my..knees,..yeah!..I'ma..gonna..make..you..cry,..Tears..from..your..paradise..And..love..your..ass..to..sleep..Yeah!..You've..got..my..favorite..secrets..on,..And..I..won't..use..my..hands..to..take..them..off..Girl..what..you're..saying,..Speak..your..mind!..Tell..me..what..you..like!..Chorus:..I'ma..make..you..beg..for..it,..Beg..for..it!..I'ma..do..what..you..need,..Only..if..you..say..please!..I'ma..make..you..beg..for..it,..Beg..for..it!..(Yeah)..Gone..and..whisper..your..wishes..to..me,..babe!..Bridge:..Baby..I'm..gonna..let..it..go,..Girl,..you..gone..get..it..good!..I'm..gonna..make..twenty..more..seconds..Feel..like..twenty..more..minutes!..Baby..I'm..gonna..make..you..scream,..yeah!..I'm..not..finished..yet,..twenty..more..seconds,..Oh,..you..ain't..gotta..beg..no..more!..I'ma..give..it..up!..I'ma..give..you..all..my..love,..And..baby..yeahhhh,..I'm..gonna..give..you..what..you're..asking..for,..But..if..you..want..more,..I'm..gonna..make..you..beg,..beg!..And..I'ma..give..you..what..you..need,..Only..if..you..say..please!..I'ma..make..you..beg..for..it,..beg..for..it,..beg..for..it!..Is..your..body..telling..me,..oh?..Chorus:..I'ma..make..you..beg..for..it,..Beg..for..it!..I'ma..do..what..you..need,..Only..if..you..say..please!..I'ma..make..you..beg..for..it,..Beg..for..it!..Gone..and..whisper..your..answers..to..me,..babe!Lyrics..taken..from..explain..lyrics,..select..line..or..word..and..click.."Explain".MeaningsShare..link:..Embed:..EmailPrintCorrectAdd..song..structure..elements..Click.."Correct"..to..open..the.."Correction..form"Provide..quotes..to..support..the..facts..you..mentionSongwriters:..JONATHAN..YIP,..JEREMY..REEVES,..PRISCILLA..RENEA,..RAY..ROMULUS,..RAY..MCCULLOUGH,..CHRISTOPHER..BROWN,..AMBER..STREETER,..ANDRE..MERRITTGet..karma..points!..OK,..got..it!USign..up..or..log..in..with..Post..meaning..Min..50..words..Not..bad..Good..Awesome!..Lyrics→Chris..Brown→Beg..For..It..lyrics..This..page..is..missing..some..information..about..the..songDon't....hesitate....to....explain....what....songwriters....and....singer....wanted....to....sayCongratulations!..Keep..posting..annotations..and..earnrespect..from..LyricsMode..communityBeg....For....It....lyrics....licensed....through....LyricFind.405..Not..Allowed.Please....waitmore..artist..lyricsBack..To..Sleep..(Remix)With..YouLook..At..Me..NowZeroBack..To..SleepSuperhumanAyoSay..GoodbyeDeucesAll..Chris..Brown..Lyrics..→FeaturedlyricsAll..About..That..Bass..LyricsMeghan..TrainorSledgehammer..LyricsFifth..HarmonyOne..Last..Time..LyricsAriana..GrandeThinking..Out..Loud..LyricsEd..SheeranOnly..LyricsNicki..MinajHey..Mama..LyricsDavid..GuettaInfinity..LyricsMariah..CareyHeartbeat..Song..LyricsKelly..ClarksonI..Lived..LyricsOneRepublicWant..To..Want..Me..LyricsJason..DeruloExplain..View..10..more..explanationsAdd..your..explanationWrite..an..explanationUsernameYour..explanationBoldItalicLinkAdd..an..image..new!Explain..20..words..Good..Cool..Awesome!..Explanation..guidelines:..Describe..what..artist..is..trying..to..say..in..a..certain..line,..whether..it's..personal..feelings,..strong..statement..or..something..elseMake....sure....you've....read....our....simple....tipsHey!....It's....usefulProvide...song...facts,...names,...places...and...other...worthy...info...that...may...give...readers...a...perfect...insight...on...the...song's...meaningAbout..Genius..Embed..a..Text..Verified..Artists..Contributor..Guidelines..Education..Press..Advertise..Privacy..Policy..Jobs..Developers..Terms..of..Use..Contact..us....2016..Genius..Media..Group..IncAlso....we....collected....some....tips....and....tricks....for....you:....Don't....write....just...."I....love....this....song."....Hidden....between....the....lines,....words....and....thoughts....sometimes....hold....many....different....not....yet....explained....meanings....Remember:....your....meaning....might....be....valuable....for....someone....Don't....post....links....to....images....and....links....to....facts....Write....correctly....Don't....spam....and....write....clearly....off-topic....meanings....Don't....write....abusive,....vulgar,....offensive,....racist,....threatening....or....harassing....meanings....Do....not....post....anything....that....you....do....not....have....the....right....to....post....Please....note:....We....moderate....every....meaningFollow....these....rules....and....your....meaning....will....be....published[Chris...Brown...-...Verse...1]...Girl,...I...woke...up...before...the...light...Thinking...about...tonight,...I...cant,...I...cant...sleep...Just...a...few...hours...ago,...We...had...the...TV...on...Drowning...out...your...screams,...Tell...me...you,...favorite!...Love...song...girl&...Im...gonna...play...it,...While...your...toes...curl,...Girl...what...youre...saying,...Speak...your...mind!...Girl,...show...me...what...you...like!...[Chorus]...Ima...make...you...beg...for...it,...Beg...for...it!...Ima...do...what...you...need,...Only...if...you...say...please!...Ima...make...you...beg...for...it,...Beg...for...it!...Only...whisper...your...wishes...to...me,...babe!....wasnt...expecting...you,...To...have...me...on...my...knees,...yeah!...Ima...gonna...make...you...cry,...Tears...from...you...Paradise...And...love...your...ass...to...sleep&...Yeah!...Youve...got...my...favorite...secrets...on,...And...I...owe...you...my...hands...to...take&...Girl...what...youre...saying,...Speak...your...mind!...Girl,...tell...me...what...you...like!...[Chorus]...Ima...make...you...beg...for...it,...Beg...for...it!...Ima...do...what...you...need,...Only...if...you...say...please!...Ima...make...you...beg...for...it,...Beg...for...it!...Only...whisper...your...wishes...to...me,...babe!...Baby...Im...gonna...let...it...go,...Girl,...you...go...get...it...good!...Im...gonna...make...twenty...more...seconds...Feel...like...twenty...more...minutes!...Baby...Im...gonna...make...you...scream,...yeah!...Im...not...finished...yet,...twenty...more...seconds,...Oh,...you...aint...gotta...beg...no...more!...Ima...give...it...up!...Ima...give...you...all...my...love,...And...baby...ohhhh,...Im...gonna...give...you...what...youre...asking...for,...But...if...you...want...more,...Im...gonna...make...you...beg,...beg!...And...Ima...give...you...what...you...need,...Only...if...you...say...please!...Ima...make...you...beg...for...it,...beg...for...it,...beg...for...it!...Is...your...body...telling...me,...oh?...[Chorus]...Ima...make...you...beg...for...it,...Beg...for...it!...Ima...do...what...you...need,...Only...if...you...say...please!...Ima...make...you...beg...for...it,...Beg...for...it!...Only...whisper...your...wishes...to...me,...babe!CHRIS..BROWN..Beg..For..It..lyricsThen....type....your....knowledge,....add....image....or....YouTube....video....till...."Good-o-meter"....shows...."Cool"....or...."Awesome!"WATCH..more..videos..8..More..Hilarious..Misheard..Lyrics..About..Food..You'll..never..hear..them..the..same..way..again..There..you..can..add..structure..tags,..correct..typos..or..add..missing..wordsAll..images..are..premoderated..before..appearing..on..the..siteSend....your....correction....and....get....karma....points!....Result....of....your....work....will....appear....after....moderatingGENIUS....Sign....Up....Sign....In....Rap....Pop....Rock....R&B....Country....France....Deutschland....Polska....Lit....News....Screen....Sports....Please...expand...it...to...include...this...informationNew!..Highlight..lyrics..to..add..Meanings,..Special..Memories,..and..Misheard..LyricsOK,....got....it!....Add....ExplanationAdd....MeaningChris....BrownBeg....For....It....lyrics$albumname$daterelease$writername....Post....my....meaningWrite....my....explanationnewTo....explain....lyrics,....select....line....or....word....and....click...."Explain".Create....lyrics....explanation....Select....some....words....and....click...."Explain"....buttonCorrect....this....Line....Record....a....Video....Annotation....Edit....Video....Id....Add....an....Image....Formatting....Help....Save....(shift+enter)....cancel....Add....an....image,....video,....or....tweet....by....pasting....in....the....URL:....Add....a....link....like....this:....[Check....out....my....fave....website](....Simple....formatting:....*Italicize....Album....Titles*....>....This....is....how....you....quote....from....other....sources....How....to....write....for....Genius........Save....Video........Re-record....Video........Watch....Video....Again.....0.061....Integrate....the....suggestion....into....the....annotation,....keeping....the....contributor....guidelines....in....mindLyrics....Sony/ATV..Music..Publishing..LLC,..Warner/Chappell..Music,..Inc.,..Universal..Music..Publishing..Group..Before..you..get..started,..be..sure..to..check..out..these..explanations..created..by..our..users:..good,..very..good,..greatNo....new....notificationsView....all....notificationsHey,....click....the....icon....to....check....the....status....of....your....contributions.Log....in....or....Sign....upHomeChartsTop....newUpdatesAdd....new....lyricsFeedbackUpload....artist's....image....Click...."add....artist....photo"....and....then...."Browse"....to....choose....artist's....image....from....your....discDiscuss..This..Song..Add..a..new..song..discussion. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:45 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Fury Index du Forum -> Public -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation